Posts Tagged ‘Kentico EMS’
All You Need to Manage Customer Experience across Multiple Channels
Kentico Enterprise Marketing Solution (EMS) is an integrated Customer Experience Management (CXM) solution that extends the Kentico CMS Ultimate Edition with additional enterprise and marketing features. It empowers marketers to deliver and optimize real-time customer centric marketing across multiple channels.
Unlike other CXM products, Kentico EMS doesn’t require overly complex configuration and delivers results almost instantly. It provides a complete on-line marketing solution fully integrated with CMS which means you don’t have to use several applications and spend money on painful integration. It gives you a unified view of your marketing activities and customer data.
Kentico EMS provides marketers with a fully integrated set of on-line marketing tools, including:
- Web Analytics
- Campaign Management
- E-mail Marketing
- A/B and MVT testing
- Contact Management
- Lead Scoring
Version 6.0 will be a huge step for Kentico, adding a new product line – Enterprise Marketing Solution (EMS), currently in Beta – that will bring additional enterprise and on-line marketing features. This product will be focused on medium and large clients.
Kentico will not be making any changes to the current CMS licensing. All the features that are available in Kentico CMS will be still available for the same price. Plus, Kentico is adding many new features and improvements to version 6.0 and will continue adding new features in the future as well.
The following figure shows how both products will coexist in version 6:
The new product Kentico EMS will be based on Kentico CMS and it will enhance it with additional features focused on two areas:
Online Marketing Features:
- Contact Management – single point for managing all contacts received through your website and tracking their activities on the website
- Segmentation – identifying customer interests and profiling visitors based on their behavior and attributes
- Lead Scoring – scoring the value of the contacts, identifying hot leads
- Content Personalization – delivering relevant content customized to the particular visitor based on visitor behavior and profile
- E-mail marketing – advanced features enhancing the Newsletter module: open e-mail tracking, click-through tracking, bounced e-mails. These features will be also available in Kentico CMS in version 6.0, but some additional e-mail marketing features added in later versions may be only available in Kentico EMS.
Additional Enterprise Features:
- Health Monitoring – tracking system health through performance counters in Microsoft Windows
- Load Balanced SMTP Mail Servers – ability to send e-mails through multiple mail servers for higher performance
- Scheduler Windows Service – execution of scheduled tasks using an external service running as a Windows Service rather than in web application context
The new Kentico EMS aims at the mid-market and enterprise CMS segments and with the goal of providing a product that is more attractive and competitive.
Upgrades for Existing Clients
Every client who owns Kentico CMS 5.x and a valid maintenance will be able to upgrade to Kentico EMS for the price difference with 50% discount by the end of 2011 and 20% after that.