Posts Tagged ‘best practice blog template’
What started out as an outlet for teenage expression and grassroots journalism has turned into a lucrative communications tool for small and large businesses alike, reaching into the corporate and government sectors as well. As with anything, there are certain “best practices” to be followed to ensure your company reaps the maximum benefits. If you’ve been thinking about starting a blog or are new to blogging and want to work on your blogging skills, then the following components should be considered as a best practice blog template:
- Brief, readable title that articulates an outcome.
- Contributor name with link to contact information.
- Problem or opportunity statement described in simple terms.
- Visual clue early in the post that illustrates an outcome.
- Keywords that someone would type in a search engine to learn how to achieve something.
- How-to information that reads in chronological order; summary format.
- Use of bullets and brief statements to improve scanning and understanding.
- Readable on a PC and smartphone.
- Call to action and link for related information.
- 300 to 750 words in length.
This information is provided for our valued clientele that are new to the blogging world but now posses the powerful tools needed to create a blog site through our WCM software products Ektron, Kentico, Sitecore and Sitefinity. For more information, give us a call at 1-800-707-1311 or email us at (email@example.com).