Web CMS Services
Falcon-Software has successfully deployed hundreds of web content management projects using the leading .NET web content management solutions – DotNetNuke, Ektron, Elcom, EPiServer, Kentico, SharePoint, Sitecore and Sitefinity.
CMS Vendor Fact
There is no one size fits all CMS platform on the market today that can provide the best solution for everyone’s budget and technical requirements. For example, some clients may require a strong e-commerce or robust social media application. Others may require a system that excels in site globalization or mobile application features. Or you may need a CMS system that can seamlessly integrate with ERP or CRM solutions. Regardless, we feel that being limited in offering only one CMS vendor solution, objectivity becomes seriously compromised.
Falcon-Software has strategically assembled the most complete and comprehensive lineup of .NET CMS vendor partners the industry has to offer, allowing us the unique ability to provide the ideal technology solution for your organization.
Over the years, Falcon-Software has acquired a deep understanding of the differences and limitations between the CMS vendors, differences that are not generally discussed in their product demonstrations or glossy marketing brochures. The only way to acquire this knowledge and expertise is by having a deep portfolio of successful deployments with not just a select few, but all the vendors we support.
If you take a deeper look, you will find that all CMS vendors promote user-friendly interfaces, customizable workflows, online forms, reporting analytics, e-commerce and social media modules – the similarities are vast. The technique in recommending and deploying the best .NET CMS solution for your organization is in understanding their core differentiators and having the experience in deploying the most complex project requirements using their software.
- Web CMS Whitepaper: How to Select the Best CMS Solution for your Company
- Our CMS Case Studies: Falcon-Software’s Web Content Management Solutions
Specialized CMS Services
- CMS Internets, Intranets & Extranets
- Content Audit & Analysis
- Content Migration Services
- Legacy Application Assessment
- Custom CMS Applications
- Pre-Built Application Modules
- Software Integration Services
- Multilingual CMS Globalization
- CMS Hosting Services
- Online & On-Site CMS Training
- Social & Mobile Integration
Our CMS Partner Accolades
- Certified Sitecore Web CMS Premier Partner.
- Certified Sitecore Digital Marketing System (DMS) Partner.
- Kentico Gold Certification Partner and a Kentico Hosting and Training Solutions Partner.
- Singled out from Ektron’s 200 worldwide developer partners as Ektron Partner of the Year.
- Certified Partner for all the WCM Vendors we support.
Latest posts by Gary Eisenstein (see all)
- 7 Essential Components of an Expertly Planned Intranet Solution - February 21, 2013
- Understanding the “Mobile Shift” - December 19, 2012
- How to Select a Web CMS Solution - November 16, 2012