It’s All About Web Engagement Management in May
Thursday, May 24th, 2012 @ 12:30 pm Eastern / 9:30 am Pacific
Today’s successful digital marketers recognize the need to maintain a consistent level of intimacy across all customer exchanges. These principles serve as the basis for the new Web Engagement Management (WEM) paradigm, and the companies that embrace this shift will excel beyond those who continue to focus solely on web pages.”
In May’s episode of the CMS-Connected show we will be taking an in-depth look at the evolution of Web Engagement Management and how it will change the way organizations understand and interact with their customers. Sign up today to whatch the live show!
Kevin Cochrane from Adobe.
Commentary on the latest news from the Web CMS industry from your hosts Scott Liewehr & Tyler Pyburn, and In The Spotlight segment with OpenText, and finally our popular Rapid Fire segment.
Sign Up Today:
Whatch the live show: http://www.cms-connected.com
Latest posts by Gary Eisenstein (see all)
- 7 Essential Components of an Expertly Planned Intranet Solution - February 21, 2013
- Understanding the “Mobile Shift” - December 19, 2012
- Multiple CMS Vendor Partners… Is this a good strategy? - November 1, 2012
- Falcon-Software hires Humaira Ahmed as Marketing Manager - October 11, 2012
- Falcon-Software Hires New Client & Partner Development Manager for Toronto - August 23, 2012