Top 10 Considerations for Planning & Deploying a Web CMS
Free Online Webinar
Date: Wednesday May 23rd 2012
Time: 12pm – 1pm EST (9am PST)
Location: Online (Registration Required)
There are literally dozens of reasons why an organization could stumble and fall while deploying a Web Content Management solution, which could end up being a costly venture or worse… a failed project.
Whether you’re a Marketing Manager, IT Manager, Content Manager or a CMS Consultant, there will always be certain challenges and areas to watch out for that you must avoid or overcome.
That is why on May 23rd Gary Eisenstein, Presdient of Falcon-Software and Josh Anstey, VP of Partner Engagement at Elcom have pooled together over 20-years of combined content management knowledge in uncovering what you need to consider and prepare for during the lifecycle of a Web CMS project.
This FREE 60-minute Webinar will focuse on:
- What should be considered when planning and deploying a Website CMS project.
- How to overcome certain obstacles that will arise during the project.
- Useful tips and workarounds that can be instantly used, whether you are at the starting stage, half way through, nearly complete or already finished your Web CMS project.
If the success of your Web CMS project is vital to you and your stakeholders, then attending this Webinar is a must. Sign up today!
Latest posts by Gary Eisenstein (see all)
- 7 Essential Components of an Expertly Planned Intranet Solution - February 21, 2013
- Understanding the “Mobile Shift” - December 19, 2012
- Multiple CMS Vendor Partners… Is this a good strategy? - November 1, 2012
- Falcon-Software hires Humaira Ahmed as Marketing Manager - October 11, 2012
- Falcon-Software Hires New Client & Partner Development Manager for Toronto - August 23, 2012