The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly of SharePoint
Joining us on CMS-Connected is Tim Walters from Forrester Research, to help us dive into a discussion on where SharePoint WCM aligns in the marketplace from a Web Content Management perspective. What are its strengths, its weaknesses and how does it stack up with the other top WCM .NET solutions?
Also joining us on CMS-Connected is Michael Alden the President and CEO at Axceler to discuss articles and surveys posted by his organization on why companies are not coming to grips with SharePoint governance.
Latest posts by Gary Eisenstein (see all)
- 7 Essential Components of an Expertly Planned Intranet Solution - February 21, 2013
- Understanding the “Mobile Shift” - December 19, 2012
- Multiple CMS Vendor Partners… Is this a good strategy? - November 1, 2012
- Falcon-Software hires Humaira Ahmed as Marketing Manager - October 11, 2012
- Falcon-Software Hires New Client & Partner Development Manager for Toronto - August 23, 2012