Social Intranet Study… Business Turns Social
This Social Intranet Study examines social media use on corporate intranets and the magnitude, use, and popularity of social media by employees and executives. The study findings and analysis are based on the survey conducted between late May and early June 2011 by Toby Ward, Prescient Digital Media, in association with the International Association of Business Communicators (IABC). The results reveal rapid adoption of social media on the corporate intranet in the past year.
The survey was completed by over 1,401 participants in small, medium and large organizations in all types of industries, from all corners of the globe.
- Download Study Here: http://www.prescientdigital.com/SocialIntranet
Latest posts by Gary Eisenstein (see all)
- 7 Essential Components of an Expertly Planned Intranet Solution - February 21, 2013
- Understanding the “Mobile Shift” - December 19, 2012
- Multiple CMS Vendor Partners… Is this a good strategy? - November 1, 2012
- Falcon-Software hires Humaira Ahmed as Marketing Manager - October 11, 2012
- Falcon-Software Hires New Client & Partner Development Manager for Toronto - August 23, 2012