A Look Back at the Web CMS Industry in 2011
| What will be discussed during the show:
- How vendors reshaped the definition of WCM in 2011
- Online Customer Engagement… is there an ROI?
- Are the big ECM vendors evolving enough?
- WCM and the role it plays for a Social Enterprise
- Are we better off in the cloud and what was learned from all the cloud crashes
- Is mobile the key to your customer experience strategy?
- Key vendor acquisitions & mergers in 2011
- Major WCM software releases in 2011
- Debate on the industry leading reports… Gartner, Forrester and other ranking reports.
- Predications for the Web CMS industry in 2012.
While many are looking to the future, on January 19th CMS-Connected will be taking a look back on the Web Content Management industry, which has seen some major changes in 2011. It has always been the strength of the Web CMS industry to define its place within the evolution of the online customer experience, and seemingly never more so than in 2011.
While many organizations have their CMS processes in check, there are many more who still have a lot of work to do and we hope this 60-minute Year In Review Webcast will assist in your Web CMS plans for 2012.
Latest posts by Gary Eisenstein (see all)
- 7 Essential Components of an Expertly Planned Intranet Solution - February 21, 2013
- Understanding the “Mobile Shift” - December 19, 2012
- How to Select a Web CMS Solution - November 16, 2012