- Projects and Perspectives
- Governance – The Necessary Policies that Need an Enforcer
- Cloud Frenzy – What’s all this SaaS Talk People Keep Giving Me?
- Search and Social Marketing. When Will We Learn.
- Social Commerce and Mobile Online Shopping Evolution Whitepaper Available
- Realizing the ROI potential for your eCommerce Solution
- 7 Essential Components of an Expertly Planned Intranet Solution
- How to Select the Best-Fit Web CMS Solution
Country Singer Erin Haley Contracts Falcon-Software
Falcon-Software announces the signing of a new contract with country singer/songwriter Erin Haley. This young artist from Barrhead, Alberta has arrived with an original sound and vision. Her compelling new album, House On Fire is a work destined to spread word of her formidable talent with brushfire like speed. A bold step forward from her 2006 debut album, Second First Impression, it is a vivid portrait of a sassy, sexy and determined young woman. Erin’s clear, strong vocals empower the songs, some of which she co-wrote or were written with her in mind. This gives the material emotional believability, while the progressive production work of Douglas Romanow ensures that House On Fire stands apart from the cookie-cutter sound of so many new country albums.
Falcon-Software will be architecting a new website for Erin that will not only showcase her talents as a successful country music artist, but will also tackle the e-business side of the Erin Haley brand. This will also include a social media strategy with a new blog, Facebook & Twitter page and a professional search engine optimization strategy.
Latest posts by Gary Eisenstein (see all)
- Your Website Needs a Social Life - March 13, 2011
- eCommerce is Alive and Well… Thanks to Social Media! - October 6, 2010
- Sitecore vs. SharePoint - September 29, 2010